Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13, 2013

Should we feel sorry for people who have two faces, but only one head?

Okay, I'm all for using fame to provide mass responsible health advice, but is anybody going to drink an extra glass of water each day just because Michelle Obama says we should?

There is an often-used argument that marijuana should be legal because there are more tragedies due to alcohol than there are due to smoking weed. But unless you somehow factor in that a lot of people are turning to alcohol instead of weed because weed is illegal, do those statistics tell an accurate story?

By the way, I don't use marijuana; my cravings for Funyuns come naturally. But I just heard someone defend the use of marijuana for police and medical personnel because of job-related stress. Is it just me, or is that scary?

I'm going to break a promise I never mentioned by posting a link to this video about twerking. Thanks, Jimmy Kimmel.

Reactions are mixed about the mother who used public humiliation to punish her 11-year-old daughter for twerking at a school dance after being told not to. I don't have an opinion on the punishment, but the outfit your daughter chose for the punishment is a huge red flag.

See, Miley Cyrus? You put out videos with you riding naked on a wrecking ball just causes reactions like this!

Burger King is selling a new burger with french fries on it. Wow, what a concept. And here I thought selling frozen PB&J sandwiches was a dunb idea.

I'm not always big on pranks, but I love this ad campaign for LG.

I got a headache this week, trying to choose between Cracker Jack, Crunch & Munch, and Fiddle Faddle.

Agape' -- P

No comments:

Post a Comment