Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9, 2012

Seeing the presidential candidates as they made public appearances on Election Day made me wonder: does anyone change their minds about a candidate based on a last-minute handshake?

Some bright sides are hard to find. For instance: people with small vocabularies may not realize half the times they're insulted.

It's been over a year since I played Farmville. I miss my neighbors. And I miss my two red-haired virtual dogs, Rascal and Rusty. But I don't miss mucking out my virtual stables and milking my virtual cows every day.

He broke her heart. She found the strength to recover and become even stronger. He wants to take credit for that. He has a lot of nerve.

I think I'd rather say something that makes no sense than repeat something that makes no sense. The repeater missed a chance to realize it made no sense the first time he heard it.

In kindergarten, I decided I didn't like the capital cursive G (as in the General Mills logo) because it looks nothing like a G to me. And I've never looked back.

Jermaine Jackson has filed papers to legally change his name to Jermaine Jacksun, reportedly for "artistic reasons." I didn't understand "Metta World Peace" (formerly Ron Artest), but at least it wasn't the worst idea.

Do you know the theme to the TV show Suburgatory? "Last night I had a pleasant nightmare, da-da-da-da da-da-da-da..." Sometimes it gets stuck in my head. The worst part? That's the only part they play!!!

A woman in Kenya is naming her newborn twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. I'm not trying to keep track, but that's two more babies I feel sorrier for than I do Honey Boo Boo.

Maybe she's so quiet because of the reaction she gets when she's being vocal.

Agape' -- P

No comments:

Post a Comment