Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012

It is sad that she prefers to be treated badly; it'd be even sadder if you behaved like a jerk to get her attention.

I'd like to believe that most people choose substance over style. But the billions of dollars spent on advertising are there for a reason.

Yes, it's shallow... but have you ever heard a crack so clever that you want to get into an argument so you can repeat it? It's not really worth it, but sometimes it's a really good crack.

Just a big kid at heart; when I eat turkey legs, I like to pretend I'm Fred Flintstone with a big ole brontasaurus leg. Admit it, you know you do it, too.

Thanks a lot, Youtube. Now that anyone can be a celebrity, it's finally cool to be a nobody.

Does it bother anyone that the director of the CIA wasn't better at hiding an affair?

I must have less time on my hands than I thought, because I still haven't learned to dance gangnam style.

Oprah (who doesn't even need a last name anymore) is reportedly launching her own line of organic food and bath products. Something tells me this will be interesting to watch.

I want to open a school to teach people the important lessons that are often overlooked, like not to squeeze toothpaste from the middle, where to keep milk in the refrigerator, and that toilet paper should come out from under the roll. Think I can get funding?

When you know your limits and your motivation, there's room for individuality... even in a group.

Agape' -- P

No comments:

Post a Comment