Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012

It's sad when people suggest that God is too busy with the current world situation to care about us as individuals, implying that He has limited capability. It's so sad because it's so wrong.

There's a world of difference between being hated and not being loved. But when it comes from someone you love, it feels like a very small world of difference.

You don't fail when you don't succeed. You fail when you stop trying.

Why is it that whenever I commit a faux pas, like the wrong word at the wrong time, that my memories of all my past whoopsies come flooding to mind?

I thought time was only supposed to fly when you're having fun... not fair.

Don't underestimate the value of good dialogue. How many quotes can you repeat from movies you've never seen?

I hear people saying, "If I ruled the world, there'd be stronger consequences for wrongdoers." Instead of fantasizing, how about looking forward to a world without wrongdoers?

It amuses me that people are three-dimensional while expecting people to be two-dimensional.

I'm not criticizing; far be it from me to suggest anyone is wrong making an honest living for giving people what they want, but has anyone noticed that a lot of successful actors seem to just be portraying themselves carrying a script?

I have nothing against people who imbibe responsibly; personally, experience has taught me that the last thing I need is numbed inhibitions.

Agape' -- P

No comments:

Post a Comment