Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012

Charlie Sheen revealed to the press that Lindsay Lohan has yet to thank him for the $100,000 he gave her to pay a huge IRS debt. Ordinarily, I couldn't care less, but come on, how bad are your manners that Charlie Sheen can call you out on being rude?

I don't advocate immodesty or indecency, but have you ever noticed that the people who walk around in the least amount of clothing are usually the ones who need the most amount of clothing?

I know I'm the one to blame, but I still rue the day I learned how easy it is to operate my deep fryer.

I don't mind that my standards dictate the entertainment I choose, but I refuse to believe I'm supposed to enjoy something because of my age, race, or nationality.

Why do people sing in the shower, but not in the tub?

How messed up is it that a store called Crate & Barrel sells neither crates nor barrels?

This week was the 20th anniversary of the text message. It was also the week that the Pope made his first tweet. And you were there.

The much-anticipated date of December 12, 2012 occurred this week. A lot of people have been waiting for something of galactic enormity to happen on this date. I caught a cold.

If the phenomenon of reality TV has taught us anything, it is the power of the video editor.

Is it weird that I have no issues about losing at Words With Friends with real people, but get really ticked off when the 3 virtual people kick my behind playing Hearts?



Agape' -- P

No comments:

Post a Comment